Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my vagina is broken......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I dont know what is wrong with me.  Me an DH have been married for 10 years, we have 4 beautiful kids and have had a generally happy marraige, but a very rough couple of past years.  I just dont feel turned on by him at all anymore....I dont want to have sex, and my drive has been really low for years now, like I really couldnt care less if I ever had sex again at all...I dont even masturbate.  I actually get very anxious when I have to go to bed while he is still awake because I just dont want it and I hate telling him no and hurting his feelings.  He is very insecure and has been an asshole to the nth degree for the last several years and I just dont know what to do.  Has anyone else had this kind of problem and was it fixable?  I feel like it is inevitable that we get a divorce, but our kids are 6mths, 3yrs, 10 yrs and 16 yrs.....I dont want to ruin their family because I just dont feel the same way about their Dad anymore at all. Help?!?!?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Do you think its because you recently had a baby? My sex drive is in a funk for at least a year after baby, especially when nursing. I eventually bounce back. 

vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM
I think it's your sex drive that's broken; not your vagina.

Do you think you could be suffering from postpartum depression?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by Brandi on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I went through this. But I had more symptoms.... Low sex drive, depression, excessive tired, weight gain and more. Ended up I'm vit d deficient and hypothyroid. Since getting everything under control I'm back to where I was before everything went hay wire.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Well, I know my sex drive hasnt been the same since I had my 3 yr old and had a tubal...then when we got preggo again, it was really hard to know I was bringing another child into a bad situation.  He loves his kids, but me and him have very different parenting philosophies and since then I am so scared to get pregnant again.  I have had another tubal procedure done, but who knows if its going to work?  Also, we had a family crisis in which his step-dad molested our daughter and 2 other granddaughters and it split the family in half. His mother doesnt believe the girls and 2 of his brothers dont believe it...although one doesnt have kids and the others daughter said nothing ever happened to her...he was the biggest Mamas boy there ever was and when our daughter first told us he didnt want to do anything but "talk" to his step-dad and then sweep it under the rug.  I pressed charges anyway and we had a huge fight about it and it wasnt until about 6 months before the trial, after his step-dad was arrested that he really started supporting me and our daughter and his nieces....I have alot of resentment built up from that and I dont know how to forgive him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)