Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why can't you understand that i can't......just a vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I can't just up and the house anytime you want to hang out! My sil always tries to get me to come hang out at get house knowing that i dint have a car when df is at work and knowing that i baby sit 3 other kids, so even if i did have my car it wouldn't fit the 5 kids in it! I don't understand why she can't just come here when she wants to hang out during the week. especially when we plan for days for her to come here. Its makes me so mad when i text her to make sure plans are still on and she likes "unless you want to come here." Plus i don't always want to go over there because my brother is a Dick! And he would talk shit the whole time i was there with the kids.
I can't wait till she is a mom and goes to a friends house that doesnt have kids and had to pack toysand movies and snacks, just to chill got a few hours when it was easier for her friend to come to her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HappySquirrel
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM
You know she'll figure it out. Then it will dawn on her how much nicer it is just to invite guests over and she'll finally understand your point of view.
Sorry you have to deal with this. It makes friendships so much harder when you're not all going through the same things at the same time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

time to start sounding like a broken record when she calls...simply repeat the same thing to her over and over..eventually she'll get it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I do that now! Lol and have for 4 years hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

time to start sounding like a broken record when she calls...simply repeat the same thing to her over and over..eventually she'll get it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM

then that person is brainless

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Hahahaha maybe she should lay off the pot lol

Quoting Anonymous:

then that person is brainless

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I have 6 kids and I love it when I get to go to someone elses house. For me it is worth the extra work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:56 AM

while I can understand your frustration, but instead of being upset, maybe you should look at it a different way. like if its been 4yrs and she always comes up with an excuse, maybe its you or your house. Do you have cats? I can tell you my friend has cats and when I walk through her door I am hit with that damn ammionia smell it makes me gag. My friend is so used to it , it doesnt even register with her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM
If i had a big enough car i wouldn't mind. But i have a Honda accord wagon and can't fit them all in my car. But she knows this andand she knows that i have kids till 6pm 5 days a week

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 6 kids and I love it when I get to go to someone elses house. For me it is worth the extra work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM
No animals and my house is always clean except for the kids room, duh lol, and i have tons of food and drink and a big screen TV

Quoting Anonymous:

while I can understand your frustration, but instead of being upset, maybe you should look at it a different way. like if its been 4yrs and she always comes up with an excuse, maybe its you or your house. Do you have cats? I can tell you my friend has cats and when I walk through her door I am hit with that damn ammionia smell it makes me gag. My friend is so used to it , it doesnt even register with her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Oh so she should come over, so she can hear you brag about your possessions.

Quoting Anonymous:

No animals and my house is always clean except for the kids room, duh lol, and i have tons of food and drink and a big screen TV

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)