Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cell phone courtesy... what drives you crazy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

One thing I seriously hate is the sound of cell phones going off in our office.  Put the things on vibrate.  One guy gets texts all freaking day and you hear ding ding ding each time. 

In a restaurant...make the call quick if you have to make a call...or at least keep it down.  The whole place doesn't need to know your business.

If you are checking out somewhere...take a minute and pay attention to your transaction instead of the phone.  I really hate when someone takes 10X's and long to unload groceries because they are too busy texting or talking.

If we are having coffee....put the phone away...I came to talk to you not watch you text.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoolMommyofboys
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
People that text while driving
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM
My cell goes off all day long. My bosses contact me at that number as often as my office number. if course, there are only two other people in my office, and they have their on too. it's an expectation in my company.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

people using their cell phone in public restrooms.  it makes it hard for me to pee for some reason.  

my husband is guilty of talking too loudly on the phone & will answer work calls at restaurants.  it's annoying and rude. 

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

When customers come up to ask me a question and then stand there talking on the phone forever. I have better things to do than listen to your conversation

XJetX
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
When I get to spend time with a friend and they pay more attention to their phone than to what we are doing/talking about. HELLO RUDE!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOVEZOEY
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM

People that have an annoying ringtone that you have to hear 5000 times a hour every time they get a  text

CotterpinDoozer
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Texting while driving. It makes me want to set you on fire.

People who tie up the line at the pharmacy, because their cell phone is apparently more important than their medication.
ajdahd13
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this
People who text. All. The. Time. I'm sitting there having a conversation with you and you're texting. Rude much?
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I hate loud cell phone talkers.

I also hate when I am out with someone and they spend the whole time on their cell or texting.  Once I was out with MIL for lunch....she started texting FIL just as our meals came.  I was almost DONE eating before she even looked up from her phone.  It wa quite annoying.....then I got to just sit and watch her eat because I don't text while out with people.

mom4awesomekids
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Texting while driving, trying to talk or visit with someone and they're on their phone the whole time texting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)