Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your 15 year old daughter is pregnant ...and baby daddy wants to move in...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would let him move in ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (1491-1500):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 239 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Tough one. If you say no, your daughter might take off to live with him and his patents, taking your precious grandchild with her. Personally, I would still say "no." The boyfriend would be allowed to come over, at reasonable times. He would become very familiar with the kitchen, living room and bathroom only. And he would not even be able to walk through the door unless he had diapers, formula, ect. Of course, I plan on avoiding this whole topic by knowing where my daughters are at all times, checking to make sure they are daily taking their birth control (which they will be on regardless of if they want to or not, and amount of sexual activity), knowing who their friends, and friends parents are, and having a home they want to hang out in. I do not feel pity for parents of pregnant teen daughters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 240 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

See that is the problem with parents like you, your kid is never wrong and nothing is ever their fault. My husband was in this situation and almost went to jail until the girl finally told the truth because she and her mom were going to go to jail themselves for false information. and slander. that is the part that seems to slip the minds of parents like you. The ones who make their kids lie so that they look innocent in a bad situation. the truth always comes out in the end, and it doesn't always work in your favor. I sincerely hope that one day you realize that lieing to make your kids look like sweet angels is the wrong path ro take! Oh, and by the way, unless you home school and forbid tour daughters contact with those ICKY COOTIE INFESTED BOYS, they have plenty of chances to have sex and get pregnant at school! But, continue on with your dream world where you are the best mom ever! LMAO!
honeyrae13
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I agree with mommy2zbg. I have 3 daughters one is 14 but not sexually active. If my daughter is lucky enough to have a guy that would step up and take care of her and the baby I'd be all for it! Most teenage boys try to run if that happens.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

haha well.... if he wants to be part of the childs life then I would... but he would get a job and help out around the house.

I don't have to worry about that right now though. I only have a 4 year old son.

ETA:::: Seems like I might be the only one with this opinion...

Alejandra10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmm I think it depends on the situation how he is and if he is a good person with good intentions and their mind is set on having the baby yes but with strict rules. He will be getting a job as well as my daughter will be getting responsible and aswell as will be helping around the house. Reality is they are having a baby and its not fair for her to be going through all the changes while he keeps being a teenager they both need to grow up and be responsible
Brasil01
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Ahhhhhhh, NO!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 241 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:44 AM
And how do you know your daughters are virgins? Because they told you... right?!?!? Yea you are probably right they would tell there close minded heartless mother so that she would send her lover to jail for sex her litte perfect daughter wanted.

Quoting lnrmom:

Don't sleep with my daughter. There. That's a solution.

Good thing both my 16 year old girls are still virgins and this is not a problem, now isn't it?

Quoting ajdahd13:

That will ruin his life, her life and that baby's life. Good going, mom. Not. Smh. 

Quoting lnrmom:

There are consequences to actions. That is a consequence.

Quoting ajdahd13:

Why would you ruin a young mans life becuase your dd chose to have sex. WTF is wrong with you?????? 

Quoting lnrmom:

Unless 15 is the new age of consent.... it is.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

how do you know it would be considered statutory rape?

Quoting lnrmom:

No. I'd be pressing charges for statutory rape.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeuk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I would, with strict rules of course. 1, If he's still in Hs he goes to school and graduates and doesnt miss school/classes . 2. He has a job, even if its just part time to help with baby. 3. He helps out around the house.

I have no problem with my daughters bf moving in if he is going to help raise the baby and help around the house and has a job an goes to school still. I would wrather my daughter live with me then deciding to move out with him and live god knows where.

gwen2013
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:19 AM
No way in hell. Instead of worrying about moving in and mooching off someone, worry about getting a job and buying diapers.
Conner_Ian
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Not if they won't help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)