Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your 15 year old daughter is pregnant ...and baby daddy wants to move in...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would let him move in ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (1511-1520):
MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM

No!

mrs.fowler619
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Honestly if your child is 15 and pregnant you prob weren't being a very good parent, my mom told me if I got pregnant while I was in HS I was out of her house and on my own.. (didnt get preggo in HS) being the mom I am I will never abandon my child I would prob let her boyfriend move in and help raise his child he will have to have a job and ground rules.. I hope to raise my child with respect for her body.
MegansMom09
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Oh, dear God, no. But then, he'd have been castrated and dead before she could ask. XD
randamda
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, regardless of age, they are family, connected by that baby. Some of these comments seem like they expect him to be there, but on their terms. This isn't your child, it's your grandchild and it is no longer about playing house, it's about the fact that your daughter has her own family now. Your job is to help her have the support she needs. If the Dad wants to be a Dad, who are you to
deny her that suppor?
CowboysAngel02
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any daughters just sons but I still have to worry. If my sond came to me and said their girlfriend was pregnant and they were sure it was their baby, then I would have a long discussion with her parents and if they didn't want her in their home anymore then she would come live with me. i would make my son get a job, finish school or stay there till he was 18, help set up a bank account and teach them budgeting, I would charge them rent so they would know how it felt to pay bills but the money would go into a seperate account and would be used to help them get into a place of their own once they reached the legal age. I am so shocked to see so many closed moinds in todays society. This is not the 50's people!! Girls start having CONSENTUAL SEX as early as 12 and are having babies young. Do you want to screw your child for life by making their lives as shitty as you can or do you want to see them grow and mature into responsible parents/adults?? The damage is done so teach them to pick up the pieces, hold their head high and do what is right. Even if my sons didn't stay in a relationship with the mom, they still will have that woman in his life for the rest of his because they created life together. Teach your kids about safe sex, the reactions to their actions and make them stand up and take responsibility for them. SMDH

PolishMamma2
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

N.O. !!!!!

PandaBerry13
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM

That is horrible, no calls rape on another child when they were both willing. Your a horrible person if you want to ruin a little boys life because "they" decided to have sex. I am proud of that little boy to take resonsability for his actions. Alll i can say is if he is really serious let him move in but they sleep in separate rooms. Explain another baby that young is wrong and it wont happen under your roof. Plus there is tricks in the world to see if they left the rooms.Plus idk about other moms but i wake up to just a tiny floor creak. Sooooo use you best judgement on letting him more in. But take pride in that he wants to be there. Most kids and even 20 year old men walk out on their kids. But never call rape when your kid was just as willing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 245 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM

No way in hell and his parents would be notified of thier sons little fuck up.

SuperMomofTwo11
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I'd say no, but you can get a job and provide for my daughter and her baby. Maybe when you turn 18, and when you prove to me to be responsible and devoted to her and your child, I'll think about it.

MSLADYCLASS
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Hell NO!  How do you think she got that way in the 1st place.  Yes I know she obviously can't get preg AGAIN while she preg but one day she won't be.  Hell NO.  Let him stay somewhere else

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN