Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iffin yoo liek to pik fites abowt spellin an grammerr....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

than thiss es tha posss fer ya

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this
*iff
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM

this kind of post has been done before, and its probably you who posted it before, because you seem to think only you can do it and think you're special.  You're special alright, just not in the way you think you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

no, actually the person who hijacked the turtle thread is most likely the one since i never made a post about spelling or grammar

Quoting Anonymous:

this kind of post has been done before, and its probably you who posted it before, because you seem to think only you can do it and think you're special.  You're special alright, just not in the way you think you are.

Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I will only pick at grammar and spelling if someone is calling another person stupid or the like. 

However, this post is painful. LOL >.<

piratehooker
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Wut u say?
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM

theeeee-it

Quoting piratehooker:

Wut u say?

tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM

This for me too. I leave people alone about spelling and grammar, unless they are trying to say how stupid someone else is. Don't try to talk down to a persons intelligence, if you can't even spell intelligence.

Quoting Sekirei:

I will only pick at grammar and spelling if someone is calling another person stupid or the like. 

However, this post is painful. LOL >.<

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM

lol the spelling and grammar corrections bothers you eh?, lol so your thought was to spell everything backwards to bother the spelling and grammar nazi's. well honey the truth is, they are sitting back having a good  laugh at you, for getting so upset about it , that you had to write a post spelling things backwards.Just like they did to the last op of a post like this.

Quoting Anonymous:

no, actually the person who hijacked the turtle thread is most likely the one since i never made a post about spelling or grammar

Quoting Anonymous:

piratehooker
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Pewwwp

Quoting Anonymous:

theeeee-it

Quoting piratehooker:

Wut u say?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)