Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling hurt update

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
okay so Im updating for all the ladies who help and gave great advice.

I did do one thing on my own this weekend which made me feel so much better plus I finally talked to my husband about what happened that night and we talked about everything that's been going on and how I've been feeling about what he had said to me and not just that about everything that's been going on.
he told me he realized that he made a dumb mistake by saying that to me plus he didn't think I was going through so much but that's because I also was never talking to him but I also told him we don't spend time together (which is understandable because we don't have nobody to watch the kids) but guess what happened this morning very excited will we got up very early an we cuddled and we had a conversation and we were talking and laughing with no kids awake to bother us which felt so great.
now this week I am planning to do something else for myself which I'm hoping can go through but I'm not sure yet.
and now I feel good and not to a shame I will not go on anonymous.
also if you have no clue on what you're reading I will post a link too

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18760391/feeling_hurt_EDT_THANK_U?use_mobile=00

oh and because of you guys help thank you so much I found a free petting zoo for my kids and they loved it
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Incomplete link

jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18760391/feeling_hurt_EDT_THANK_U
Sorry here it is

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Incomplete link

jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)