Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, I don't want to call you in the Psych Ward

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

sorry, but i don't want to hear about your problems AGAIN and which got you there to begin with...my life has been a lot less stressful with you out of the picture...

this aquaintence has called me twice now from the mental hospital, and i answered the phone once, and that was enough...i don't want to talk to her while she's in there, or when she comes home, either.   Should i just come out and let her know, even though she's emotionally fragile?  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Well yeah, if you don't want to talk to her..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Let her know while she is in there so she can deal with the let down.

ROBIN-C
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Well she is in the safest place so tell her while she is there. If she has a breakdown they can handle it. 

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM
So you wouldn't really consider her a friend? Maybe just ignore her. I'd be scared about what might happen if I tell her.... then again they would be able to deal with it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM

yeah, that's kinda what i'm hesitant about...she's had several run ins with the cops, resulting in her jailtime, and psych ward inpatient status, of which she is still there...she claimed she's getting out soon, and she doesn't live far from me at all-2mi...she's apt to come storming over, no matter WHEN i tell her...

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

So you wouldn't really consider her a friend? Maybe just ignore her. I'd be scared about what might happen if I tell her....

dancingthrulife
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM

just aviod her calls. can u see who is at your door beofre u answer it? just do that..dont answer it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, that's kinda what i'm hesitant about...she's had several run ins with the cops, resulting in her jailtime, and psych ward inpatient status, of which she is still there...she claimed she's getting out soon, and she doesn't live far from me at all-2mi...she's apt to come storming over, no matter WHEN i tell her...

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

So you wouldn't really consider her a friend? Maybe just ignore her. I'd be scared about what might happen if I tell her....

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 9 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 2 and Clara 10 months old. ~~~~~
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Then again the professionalls are trained to deal with things like that....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

been avoiding the calls, and she leaves long winded messages...yeah, i could not open the door if she comes over...but all that will or could potentially  do is ensure that she will show up again, looking for me, or questioning my kids

Quoting dancingthrulife:

just aviod her calls. can u see who is at your door beofre u answer it? just do that..dont answer it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM

there won't be any 'professionals' around when they let her out of there, and she's not far from my house....i can only hope she got some sense put back in her head when she does return, and for her to stop making the same stupid mistakes-AGAIN

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Then again the professionalls are trained to deal with things like that....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM

If you a going to turn your back on someone, better to do it while she inside with a support system in place. Rather than when she gets out, turns to you for support and normality and you turn your back on her, could undo any progress done while she was inside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)