Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am going crazy!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
i just found out dh is seeing someone else. she lives a block away. i drive by when ever i can. this morning they were outside. it pisses me off soooooo much i lose all reasonable responses. after i dropped ds off at school i went back there to talk to him. he was going to take our youngest so i could go to my midwife appointment but plans changed so i needed to tell him. all i wanted to do was run him over with my jeep. how the hell am i going to handle this.........

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Run his ass over. Sorry I have no other above besides the next time you see them together you stop get out and introduce your self as his son to be ex
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:10 AM

You umm move on with your life and get a divorce or you stay and look like a fucking psycho idiot.

mommytotwonow
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

You umm move on with your life and get a divorce or you stay and look like a fucking psycho idiot.

i just found this all out yesterday. i dont know how to handle it im losing my mind! thank god i see a therapist tomorrow
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM

You stop driving by before you get stalking charges and you file for divorce.

Quoting mommytotwonow:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

i just found this all out yesterday. i dont know how to handle it im losing my mind! thank god i see a therapist tomorrow

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)