Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this mean?????

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 7 Replies

I got contacted from an employer who said she was really excited to get the ball rolling because this area needs people to work there and I have experience.  She said to send my resume after she emails me her email.  I did right away...

That was 24 hours ago and I haven't heard anything.  I really need a job and I really want this one.  I have done this job before and I loved it.  I was hoping she would call me for an interview today or something.... ugh.... I'm worried if I email her I will sound desperate and I don't want to do that...

What does it MEAN!?!?!

Yes I am a tad crazy about this.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Maybe she hasn't had enough time to go over everything and schedule an interview? Idk. Good luck though!
elliem87
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Thanks! I hope that's the case.  I am really crazy about it so I'm sure this is a boring post :)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Maybe she hasn't had enough time to go over everything and schedule an interview? Idk. Good luck though!

emandab
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I would wait one more day and then drop an email to her just saying something like "just wanted to confirm that you got my resume".

elliem87
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Ok that make sense.  I'm just so nervous.

Quoting emandab:

I would wait one more day and then drop an email to her just saying something like "just wanted to confirm that you got my resume".

emandab
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Waiting is a bitch!  I'm not a very patient person either lol.

Quoting elliem87:

Quoting emandab:

TY4x2
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I would call and just ask her if she got your email with your resume in it.  That way you'll know whether she got it or not and then maybe she will tell you whether or not you get an interview.

elliem87
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM

oh it is is....

Quoting emandab:

Waiting is a bitch!  I'm not a very patient person either lol.

Quoting elliem87:

Quoting emandab:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)