Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To Love? Or Not To Love?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Even though I am married... I feel like I have never known true love. The only real love I've felt ever in my life is that of a mother to a son. I grew up without having a childhood. Abandoned by a mother that was involved in drugs. I lived with my grandmother but she was never there she left me with her adopted daughter all the time to go to work. That adopted daughter never showed me love she beat me and made me watch things little girls shouldn't watch and do. My grandmother is one of those that buys you with gifts... I grew up being ungrateful and don't know how to change it. My husband calls me an ungrateful bitch every time even though he knows my story. There's no love there is only gratitude for taking me away from all that. My marriage was rushed because I became pregnant everything happened in that one year I left home...I hesitated on the "I do"...I did it for my child. I ask myself if I'll ever find that kind of love?
I know this is wrong but I've met someone in my area and been seeing him. He makes me feel like I can be loved. Sweet, generous, handsome, ever since I met him I could be myself he is just an amazing person. He knows that I'm married and he wishes my situation was different.
My husband knows that I have this sweet guy as a friend and he doesn't mind at all. Only thing he doesn't know? I've kissed him and hugged and felt the love. That amazing feeling of butterflies in your tummy. I felt it.
Only question is what in the world do I do? Keep it secret? Tell my husband about it?
I don't know.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM
If your willing to jeopardize your marriage? Sure go for it.
Can you be without your husband? If so spare him the heartbreak of an affair File for divorce and pursue this little romance. But beware it might just be a romance. And you'll regret ever leaving your husband
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Don't feel like reading so bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Don't tell your husband, he sounds like an ass anyway. See where this takes you and leave if you need to later. You deserve love, go find it girl!

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Run!!! Are you crazy?

Treat your husband like gold and I bet you fall in love with him.

This other guy is not the problem or the answer. He will get boring just as fast . You are the problem. Fix yourself and get your prorities straight. It will be worth it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM

he is an ass a BIG one 

he knows of all the issues i have and still doesn't help me overcome them he only makes them worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Only thing I left  out is 

My husband calls this "friend" my BOYFRIEND.

He does NOT get jealous at all if I hang out with my "friend"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)