Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He DID WHAT?!?!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Does anyone's husband actually do this?

Spilt the work. They do their share of the house work, baby work, work work(income work) ? Lol.

Jus wondering what's going on out their. Personally mine only works then comes home and sits on his ass. That includes weekends. .
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

When I was a SAHM it was my "job" to keep the house clean, laundry done, kids taken care of, etc. Since I went back to work full time DH has picked up more than his share. He tends to do most of the day to day stuff for me while I am at work. I am truly blessed to have him!! He vacuums, does laundry, keeps the kitchen clean, grocery shops. It is amazing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM
He helps around the house, handles most of the repairs and outside work. I'm a SAHM so I handle most of the inside (kids have chores and DH helps too)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

No. My husband does some laundry when he's home. That's about all. But it helps so I can't complain.

however, he's in the army and hasn't been home in 3 weeks. And when he's here he works 12-30 hour shifts.

kyairemom1310
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I'm a stay at home mom, the hubby works comes home nap gets up sometimes cook helps out with kids and helps clean and cook on weekends. Lucky I guess Lol
kris1stbaby
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Nope, I go to school full time, DH works full time and we share the at home responsibilities. There are times that he does more than me so I can do home work and there are times I do more just because.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
DF does a lot of the child care. I do more now that its summer and we don't have classes. I work part time but besides that we are equal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM
We both work, so we both do our part. I cook (most of the time), do the laundry, sweep and mop. He vacuums most of the time.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM
my job as a SAHM is to keep the house clean, dinner cooked and children taken care of. He works too hard to have to come home.to work here as well. He does help with the baby, anything and everything. especially on the weekends
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
He does whatever needs to be done...dishes, laundry, even bathrooms, haha...he's also usually the cook :)

He's amazing...he gets home from work and dives right in to family time :) I've never had to ask him for help, he just does things...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Yup. I'm a SAHM and keep the house clean, take care of the kids etc. At night, he helps with baths and sometimes cooks dinner, mostly because he hates my cooking lol and he does all the laundry. We don't have hook ups for a washer and dryer and have to go to the laundry mat. He says he likes doing it because its so quiet there lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)