Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tatoo design help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
i am finally done with my divorce.it has taken over 3 years he was very emotionally and verbally abusive as well as a cheater.I just wanted him out of our lives and as of last week he is GONE.I got the only good thing that came from our marriage and that is our son.I have full custody.I want to get some kind of tattoo that symbolizes this part of my life.as of this point i have my sons foot prints birth date and his name on my sholder.can anyone give me any ideas?i plan on getting it somewhere clothes will cover so when at work noone can see it
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
britishmummy
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:56 AM

If you need input on a design, don't get one. It is for life, it stretches with your skin, you should be 100% commited to it and not just stuck on the idea of having a tattoo 'just because'. Just my view.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:56 AM
A mama bird, and baby bird (similar to the shape of the twitter chickadees) with their own little bird house. I think it sounds cute, and symbolizes that now it's just the two of you togoether.
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Flying doves! They represent freedom! Maybe a burning cage in the background?
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM
That sounds pretty cute!

Quoting Anonymous:

A mama bird, and baby bird (similar to the shape of the twitter chickadees) with their own little bird house. I think it sounds cute, and symbolizes that now it's just the two of you togoether.
TattooedMomto4
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I like this idea!

Quoting Anonymous:

GagaNTattooS
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:02 PM
It has to speak to you love. No one here can give you idea. If you don't have one then your not ready to do it yet. I have 8 my husband is covered each tattoo I have means something to me. It will come to you just give it time
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:03 PM
im not getting it just because.i have an actual reason.and i didnt say i was going to go out and get it today now did i?

Quoting britishmummy:

If you need input on a design, don't get one. It is for life, it stretches with your skin, you should be 100% commited to it and not just stuck on the idea of having a tattoo 'just because'. Just my view.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)