Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im lonely! :/

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
We live two hrs away from my home town. This is hubbys hometown although he lived in mine 1/2 his life this is where he is "from". I like it, its quite drama free cause i don't know anyone. I don't make friends easily im shy and awkward until im very comfortable- always been that way but anyways he works 6 days a week from 330pm-130am during the day he's good about getting up pretty early (for him, 9-10am) but always goes to help others or is working outside. I literally never see him. Never have help with the kids or the house. And I've been fighting depression for 14months. I guess this is more of a rant than anything i just wanna cry! Bad day!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
scoleman828
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I know how you feel. We just moved 11 hours away from all my (and dh's) family/friends, so dh could go to school. I went from working almost full time to being a sahm to 3 kids, one on the way in about a month. I'm struggling to adjust. I feel so unappreciated and taken for granted when all I do is clean house and play with kids, then turn around and the house is destroyed again and kids are screaming at each other. I've been at the point of almost breaking down completely and going back "home" about once a week since we've been here (a little over a month). I've sunk into a depression and I'm rarely truly happy anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy430
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Oh my gosh 11 hrs!! Wow i couldn't imagine! Sounds like we are in very similar situations. It sucks, i mean we have a great marriage, he's my best friend i just wish we had more time together. Sundays are the only time. We are at church from 9-12 lunch at his grandmas from 1230-300. If anything is going on at church we are there usually from 4-6. We get home i do dishes laundry kids baths while he piddles outside then im so exhausted i usually pass out on the couch by 8. Ugh!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)