Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Smokers...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

With the increasing sales tax on cigs... the hubs and I are trying to go electronic... we have tried a few different brands but nothing tastes just right... any suggestions? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
towerjunkie1989
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I don't. They give me a really bad headache. I feel like I'm going to have to quit. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I like the menthal ones... Not sure about brands for it but I noticed the menthal ones have more of a kick like an actual real cigarette.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:31 PM

keep trying...everyone likes different kinds. it took dh and i several different brands to find one we like.

we use eon-smoke e-cigs...we buy them at the gas station

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:32 PM

agreed. most other flavors taste like shit and burn your throught. menthol seems stronger but smoother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like the menthal ones... Not sure about brands for it but I noticed the menthal ones have more of a kick like an actual real cigarette.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I've tried several & I choked on them so I'm no help :(
gatorswife1401
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM
My cousin and mom use century 21. They both like it. After me and husband are done with the few packs we have left we are going to try it. I know my mom used blu and hated it.
Quen
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I quit all ready, but Blu Cigs.

They have tons of flavours and a great reward points system. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Yes I noticed that as well with the throat burning.

My father smokes a lot... He constantly has a cigarette in his hand. He told me he would like to quit but worries about the withdrawal. So I got him a bunch of different ones, he didn't like any of them. So I went out again and got a menthal one just to see since I like those ones. He did like it. He was smoking it like a real cigarette and didn't even realize that it wasn't one!

But the next day he woke to a sire throat and now refuses to touch them :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed. most other flavors taste like shit and burn your throught. menthol seems stronger but smoother.

Quoting Anonymous:

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM

E cigs make my asthma flare. I choke on them and for awhile after (made no sense to me at first).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM

eGo-T

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)