Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In no way does this justify his death but....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Just sayin'

Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink — possibly because of the racial implications of the word “watermelon,” but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon’s trip.

Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as “Lean,” also known in southern hip-hop culture as “Sizzurp” and “Purple Drank.” Lean consists of three basic ingredients — codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, “unow a connect for codien?” He tells the friend that “robitussin nd soda” could make “some fire ass lean.” He says, “I had it before” and that he wants “to make some more.” On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one “fire ass lean” cocktail.

link http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html#ixzz2XEq8JIoW

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilbit53009
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM
5 moms liked this

well they use sprite...so i assume if he was making it he'd get sprite

but lets continue to put the dead "thug" boy on trial for his own death....

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
The trial is over, move on
MrsMiles85
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonandon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Its just one of those things that the world may never know. He dead, nothing anyone can say or do can bring him back. Now just let the kid R.I.P. hes murderer has to live with what he did for the res tof his life, he also has to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder because people want him dead. Stop beating the dead horse & let it go.
angie_de_3
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

interesting...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

The trial is over, move on

I would LOVE to but it keeps getting throw in our faces. I guess that is what I did here too so bad on me.

I guess I'm just sick of hearing ppl say how sweet and innocent TM was when he actually wasn't

AGAIN in no way should he have died for that but I can see shooting someone who was beating the crap outta me.

IMO they were both in the wrong. Sadly one of them had a gun.

MamaDee2Bee
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I just want to say I'm sorry to Trayvons family and friends for the loss of a young life. I think that if he was still alive he'd have a chance to turn his life around and as far as Zimmerman being found NOT GUILTY...they let CASEY ANTHONEY go so y not him for murder?! smh its sad but so very true.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:29 PM

1. That's not "lean" .. that's DXM.  Get the drugs right.  There is a huge difference. One is deadlier than the other.

LEAN= Prescription grade Promethazine + Codeine, Sprite and Jolly ranchers.

2.  Having 2 of 3 things does NOT mean he's going to complete his concoction.

MayBeeIAm
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM
This. He was the victim!

Quoting lilbit53009:

well they use sprite...so i assume if he was making it he'd get sprite

but lets continue to put the dead "thug" boy on trial for his own death....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)