Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm one of those soon to be 11 children!!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 173 Replies
12 moms liked this
My mum made a post about saying her and my step dad are planning baby number 12, even though she's still pregnant with number 11. A couple of the replies angered .e slightly. She may have been young when she had us, but she is an AMAZING mum. She ALWAYS has time for us all. I just hope I can be as good a mum as she's been to me. People are so quick to judge when it comes to big families. We're not all neglected children who have parents living off the government!!!

Anyone else part of a big family?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

People are just ignorant.There are ways to have a big family and not be on pa. Anyway, you are very pretty. :)

KirsteeMummyof2
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. Really grinds on me!

Awww thank you!!! As are you

Quoting nelliesmommy:

People are just ignorant.There are ways to have a big family and not be on pa. Anyway, you are very pretty. :)

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I'd never have that many kids, but I am used to being around a fairly big family. I like it. It's fun and crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy76
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I loved your mom post. My moms says when I was little I used to tell her I was going to have 100 kids. That didn't happen but I do have 6 that are amazing and would LOVE to have more. Good luck to your whole family clearly your mom knows what she is doing and is happy doing it.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Sounds like you love your mom a lot! Oh and you are very pretty in your avi:)

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Just ignore them. I've found that most people are stupid. lol

I am not part of a big family, I only have one full sibling and one half sibling. I'm okay with that though, I have lots of cousins that are like siblings to me.

nomadbrat83
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM
How old are you? How old is your mom? I never saw the post you are referring to.
KirsteeMummyof2
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Thank you, some people were so out of line in that post. I'm done with two, but I love that I have so many siblings!

Quoting Jessy76:

I loved your mom post. My moms says when I was little I used to tell her I was going to have 100 kids. That didn't happen but I do have 6 that are amazing and would LOVE to have more. Good luck to your whole family clearly your mom knows what she is doing and is happy doing it.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Thank you! :)

Quoting KirsteeMummyof2:

Exactly. Really grinds on me!

Awww thank you!!! As are you

Quoting nelliesmommy:

KirsteeMummyof2
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM
I'm 21 this week. Mum's 38.

Quoting nomadbrat83:

How old are you? How old is your mom? I never saw the post you are referring to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured