Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Truth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
The madness I'm reading is ridiculous. Nuggets and Honky this, but theres no racism. Racist is alive in America, but it's seems to be prominent between whites and blacks. Im not going to generalize when I say this, but some whites can't sympathize with where most blacks come from cause they haven't live in their world. But why blame them, why get mad, why put so much energy into trying to make them see. And I think racism bothers black so much b/c they care so much about what white folks think of them. A white man or woman has no control over your life and its outcomes. As blacks we have to respect ourselves, love ourselves, and make the changes we need to make in order to be our best. That has nothing to do with race. We have to stop blaming white folks. We have to learn to use our minds and teach our kids to do the same. Do i think GZ profile TM yes, but so what. Thats his ignorance, if TM knew better he would have used his brains instead of his emotions. But what has happen is done, we have to learn and make smarter choices. All blacks and all whites are not the same. Im a black woman I love all races. And I don't hold all race accountable for one person's ignorance. I know better. We gotta do better all of us. Because the coming times won't have nothing to do with your color, but your faith. And that's where the real struggle lies. Don't let race distract u from our real enemy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)