Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I do it now or wait?! *TESTED*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
Should I take a pregnancy test today/tomorrow OR wait a few more days to see if af shows her face?!

Af is due on thursday...the only thing im feeling is sore/swollen boobs but that could be either thing.

I want to poas SO bad...but idk if I should!!

So ladies...what say you?!

*quick update*
I just went and bought the tests. The plan is to wait until Friday if af hasn't come BUT I will most likely end up taking one in the morning tomorrow lol I will update again once I have taken a test!

**UPDATE**
Well....just poas and I think it's safe to say that's a big fat negative. I'll wait a few more days and if af still hasn't come, I'll test again. In the past I've always gotten positives a few days before my periods due so I'm thinking this just isn't the month. I'm still hopeful but if not, there's always next month!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2Sparrows4ever
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Wait and good luck :D
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM
When is you period due? I would wait until a few days after my period is supposed to start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM
What's the worst theat will happen? It might be to early but I was due Wednesday and took it the Saturday before and it was positive. Good luck.
krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM

id test..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm SO impatient!!! Lol thanks!

Quoting 2Sparrows4ever:

Wait and good luck :D
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Period is due thursday.

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

When is you period due? I would wait until a few days after my period is supposed to start.
Delila12
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I'd wait.

CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I also get my positives a few days early. I was due for AF on the 28th and plant to test on the 25th before we have a bday outing.

I personally would feel comfortable testing now and then if it was negative I would wait a few days after my period is due to test again...

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM
I always waited because otherwise I'd keep taking the tests lol; the first cycle I tried we used up 15 pregnancy tests before I hoe my bfp
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I would wait a few days just to be safe. Good luck. Hope you get the result you want.

Quoting Anonymous:

Period is due thursday.

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured