Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dd is going down a bad path

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

my dd just turned 18 a week ago.....over the last week shes gotten home after midnight and every morning when she wakes up she has a new hole or a new tattoo.......in the last week,shes gotten 2 nose piercings,4 ear piercings and 3 small tattoos......her bf has taken her to 2 clubs since her birthday and shes come home smelling like smoke.......her dad kept such a tight hold on her she exploded at the first chance she got,ON her 18th birthday she chopped her hair up to her butt(it was down to her knees) and dyed it little mermaid red,and got her first nose piercing.......

no im not with her dad,he had temp custody of her while i got back on my feet after the divorce and every time i would try to get her back he would lie and say my house wasnt in good enough shape for a child so he had her until she was 14.....and even after i got her back he said if i let her do anything other then go to school and go home he'd take her away from me again.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FoxFire363
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM
You sound ridiculous. Especially after your comment about the hair.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Quoting FoxFire363:

You sound ridiculous. Especially after your comment about the hair.

how do i sound rediculous? did you even read the whole post?

yellowrose6145
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Well if you know how to clean and feed a child and everything that she needs , I dont see why ss would take her from you and give her to him . It shouldnt matter if you live in a 150.000 dollar home or a 50.000 dollar home...kids come with instructions to feed , cloth , bathe , school...teach....my daughter went to go live with her father in florida to live in a 35,000 mobile home trailer house, than to live with us in a 200,000 home....I think cause of it being florida,,,But it quit the fighting and all headaches ect...were both happier now...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Quoting yellowrose6145:

Well if you know how to clean and feed a child and everything that she needs , I dont see why ss would take her from you and give her to him . It shouldnt matter if you live in a 150.000 dollar home or a 50.000 dollar home...kids come with instructions to feed , cloth , bathe , school...teach....my daughter went to go live with her father in florida to live in a 35,000 mobile home trailer house, than to live with us in a 200,000 home....I think cause of it being florida,,,But it quit the fighting and all headaches ect...were both happier now...

*facepalm* thats not the point of the post

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Sadly this is what happens when kids are put into a bubble....

All you can do is key her do what she wants. Holes can be healed and hair can grow and change... Tats though... Will need expensive laser treatements to remove if she regrets later in life. .

But for now all you can do is just let her be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sadly this is what happens when kids are put into a bubble....

All you can do is key her do what she wants. Holes can be healed and hair can grow and change... Tats though... Will need expensive laser treatements to remove if she regrets later in life. .

But for now all you can do is just let her be.

i know...i just cant help but worry that shes going to do something stupid because she was never able to make mistakes or do anything.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM

She's 18 don't try to act like you have been an angel all your fucking life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

She's 18 don't try to act like you have been an angel all your fucking life.

*sigh* you obviously missed the point

here i'll make it easy "her dad kept such a tight hold on her she exploded at the first chance she got"

do you get it now?

rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM

You're being rude to posters. Obviously your point is that she's 'acting out' because she was on a tight leash. What do you want people to say? sounds like a pretty normal reaction for an 18 year old to me.

AllaB
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM

the fact that your child is turning into white trash is not enough to get her back  home and away from her dad that allowed this to happen?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)