Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S*** My KID says....

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 0 Replies

So, yesterday, I did a Shit my MOM says post. And it went pretty well. But I love some of the stuff my kids say and I just felt the need to add.

My ODS on his way to the bathroom,

"Time to go MAKE SOME MAGIC!"

Same kid, had his guitar amp ON the seat instead of the floor on the way to band practice. When I hit a speed bump, it tipped forward and DEADPAN,

"Well, there goes the neighborhood!"

My ODD who was 4 at the time as her brother was playing with her and had her hands and was slapping her head with them, "Why are you hitting myself?"

My MDD when I picked her up and moved her from the trash can, mind you, she is 18 months. "NIEN!!!" It tripped me out she said the german word for NO. I know she didn't intend it, but it was hilarious and I couldn't help but laugh. 

My ODS when I had to make a menu change because I didn't have all the ingredients for his favorite meal, again, deadpan, "So, it has come to THIS!"

My YDS, he was about 4 and he was wearing his cowboy boots and slipped in the house. "These things have no GRABity!" 

My ODS, "You just can't be mad when you listen to a banjo!"

"I can't think when the TV is staring at me!"

Add your own. Again, like yesterday, I will add on in the replies as I remember them. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)