Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos are trashy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
Maybe I'm naive, or maybe I just don't pay enough attention to other people and my surroundings, but I've never really equated tattoos with being trashy. I've never really seen anyone else do it either. But there is a girl on my Facebook that is constantly...CONSTANTLY talking about about people judging her for her tattoos. I don't have any tattoos, so maybe since I've never had it done or witnessed it myself I just assume that it doesn't happen, but I just think she is being a drama queen, and that he only person that really has a problem with her tattoos is her...idk.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NaniBoo
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe she has stupid ass tattoos that deserve to get judged.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:59 PM

i could understand one or two, but multiple ones all over the body is gross, like who hires the ones with the exposed ones?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I agree she is probably a drama queen. I have three, my husband has two. My brother does tattoos and him and his wife have a bunch. No one has ever said anything to them.  They only time anyone has commented on any of our tattoos(in front of me at least) its been to ask to see it better or what it means.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM

My dh is covered and his ears are hugely gauged, little old ladies will still approach him in the grocery store (No, he doesn't work there) and ask him to grab something they can't reach lol. Tattooed people are still judged but not as badly as in years past IMO.

TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Im covered in tattoos and no ones ever judged me because of it. I think people just look for a reason to get attention.

Kes1s
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Sounds like she's just a persecuted woe is me type.  If it weren't tattoos it would be because she skateboards, or because she doesn't skateboard.  It's not a crime you know. ;-P

zombieskayer
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I have tattoos and I'm almost never judged. Only when having a job interview and I wouldn't consider it judging they just want to know if I'm able to cover them up. THe only person who actually judges me is my mom and I find it funny because she has tattoos to. I just have more lol

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM

ive only been judged twice. and when i didnt one of them a reaction they walked away in a huff. the other one, well she still has issues but i really dont give a hoot

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I only have one on my ankle, the only person who has flipped was my gma :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)