Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not to sound like a cold, heartless b**** but am I the only one who doesn't care...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Maybe I shouldn't say I don't care but I'm just over this trayvon/Zimmerman case.

I understand it was sad - but this shit happens literally every day - just the players are different
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM

meh....The jury spoke, its over and done with. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Quoting .stella.:

What about the young people that are shot daily? Victims of muggings, drive bys? Why is THIS case getting so much attention, while others die silent deaths?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not cold or heartless either. In fact I was sad about a young boy losing his life. Its all the race crap that I am tired of hearing about. It does not matter what color he was or the color of the person who shot him.

I feel bad for anyone who passes before their time not just this young man. I have no control over what cases get attention, if I did they would all be brought to attention of the public.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I dont care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I am the same. I treat it like any other news I hear. Of course I care, but I move on, It's crazy how invested people are. They're down right obsessive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course if it was my child I would care.
Just like I'm sure his parents care.

But I can tell you one thing if it was my kid (or your kid) AMERICA wouldn't care.

So yea - Im over it

Unfortunately he isn't the 1st one & won't be the last one

Quoting lancet98:

If it was your kid I bet you'd 'care'.   All of a sudden it would be a big issue.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I didn't even know about it until I saw it come up continuously on here and still don't know anything about it because I couldn't care less.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I didn't follow any part of it. I don't really care, honestly. It sucks that someone died, yes, but beyond that... Meh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Just glad to see I'm not the only one
helema24
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Grumpy Cat and the Thriving Cat Meme Marketplace - News - Bubblews

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

BREN_da
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I've paid no attention to it from the beginning...not my problem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM

i dont care either. maybe i would if i actually knew what happened with the case i just didnt care to look it up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)