Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Brokedown in front od my 6 year old daughter. I feel so bad about it.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I'm damaging her!!!! she will remember this, I wish I could take it back :0( I just want to be a good mom and move on with my life.

My husband left me and my daughter a year ago. We are still in court dealing with things, I'm about to jump over the last large hurdle of this mess. But yesterday I broke down because my ex-husband is so mean and angry, you would think he was betrayed and basically abandoned. He does everything to try and break me down.

Even with no contact, except for our daughter, he uses any opportunity to cause me grief. It was so hot outside and I guess I stuffed down the stress, I mean I thought I was dealing with it really good. I told my daughter to wait a min in the car, I got out and balled, she heard me and started to cry. I called my best friend to talk me down.

It felt like my heart was breaking. I wish he would disappear, he wanted to leave and has a new lady, yet he's like a black cloud hovering over my head, following me through life. I can't deal with this for the next 18 years.

I have found so much joy in my life since he has been gone, it's just hard to enjoy it with this hateful monster in my life still.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Hey, it's natural to show emotion. You can be sad but you are teaching your daughter to get back up and keep going. Life lessons are taught this way...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)