Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling Awful About Not Having....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My drivers license..

I have a learning disability, horrible eyesight and panic behind the wheel. I've gotten very shaky with sweaty palms and hot head because i had to drive myself to physical therapy once it was an awful experience. Im getting glasses soon my appointment is next month but how can i solve the rest of my issues? What's strange is i can drive to the store seven minutes away with only a few cars on the road but i panic when it's unexpected what feels like hundreds of cars on the road i think they're all or one is going to hit me! My bf recently made ne feel bad about myself and not having a license. It's not that i don't want one because i do! It's just hard to learn and remember, remember not to panic. I want to so bad to be able not to ask for rides or be able to get ready and go take my kids out to other parks, zoo's, the mall!! He just made me feel like im pretty childish, worthless, unreliable, a burden. Just alot of bad feelings and it hurt he doesn't understand how hard it is for me learning anything. Can driving just be common sense? Basic instincts? I know this isn't driving school or the DMV driving classes but i just need a pick me up. Pump me with courage. I want to do this not to please anyone but for my kids so we can do things
and positive vibes from atleast somewhere.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM
B U M P
meaganmac
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM
I'd recommend driver training classes. You really do just need to do it, though. You can't get comfortable with driving if you never do it.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Classes are a good place to start

Idk about the panicing though

But don't let your bf be an ass to you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)