Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF man!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
Today I had to go get new plates and tags for our vehicles and as I am driving up the road I am nearing a stop light that is green, well out of the corner of my eye I see a guy coming pretty damn fast the other way, well low and behold he blows through the red and turns right infront of me making me slam on my brakes. WTF MAN! I have my kids in the car! ((this is me thinking, I try not to talk that way infront of the boys)) Bastard didn't even look, and parked right infront of the building I am going into....I am not the confrontational type and he must have went into the side building attached to the city hall but I was going to say something if he walked infront of my car. I mean really, why do people go by "nothing will ever happen to me" shit, and of course being human I auto think "I hope something happens to you so you learn a lesson" One of these days I just know I will lose it...maby when I am a granny. Old people can be scary when mad right? Anywho, anyone else have a fun day in this god forsaken heat?

http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=7
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)