Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*UPDATE* I have a BIG surprise for my bf. **a bit long**

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Its a KITTEN! =^.^= meow

Here's the lil story so bare with me.

Two days ago we came home from a day out as a family. As were parking a car we noticed a house with a few kittens. I mean we've always noticed the house because they have a lot of cats but we never seen the kittens. Well the lady who lived there came out and offered us to come in to see the kittens.

While my bf went to get the kids out of the car I went with the lady. Lets call her T. So she's showing me the kittens and my bf comes with the kids. The kittens were scared so T went to get a can of wet food for them. My bf then says ask her for one babe.

I was surprised because I have been asking for another kitten and he always was hesitant about it and the answer was always no. Well we visited T and the kittens for about an hour. We go home and he tells me about this one grey and white kitten. How sweet he was and how much he liked him.

Problem is----- these poor kittens are full of fleas! Which is why we didn't take one home right then and there. So my bf didn't want it because of the fleas. So the next day I told him I was debating about adopting another kitten from T. But he said no were not.

Of course I'm going to ignore him. So last night I was telling our cat and dog that we were getting a new kitten today and to be nice. I told my bf to tell his dog to be nice to it and my bf says ok I'll tell him. I kept saying were getting a new pet last night and my bf didn't say anything or object.

I did bathe him and removed almost all of the fleas if not all of them. Growing up I did this to all my kittens and cats who had fleas. So it was nothing new to me. poor kitty had a ton of fleas. He's now sleeping. Aww I love how cute he is.

So I'm just waiting for him to get out of work and come home. We'll see how he reacts. Oh and if anyone has any suggestions for names throw them at me.

I'll post his reaction when he gets home.

UPDATE:

He came how and was surprised. He said no we can't keep him. But he still seems unsure. We still haven't decided a name yet. He's so feisty and does not like our cat and dog. Were giving it a couple days to see how it goes. If it doesn't work out T said she's more than glad to have him back because he was her favorite.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Oh and my kitten Bella isn't to fond of him yet and he doesn't like our dog. Lol
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Bump
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww
momof2gingers
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Isn't he adorable?

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I know. I'm so excited! (:

Quoting momof2gingers:

Cute!!!
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM
So precious!! Name him Squee! :)
crazygirl907
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM

He's so cute! Are you waiting for bf to name him?

jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Smokey, based on the color. Or you coils name him based on his personality, such as snoozer if he likes sleep, or hype if he's full of energy. Just some ideas.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)