Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies who are german

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

Question

Are you hairy like me or my mom?

My moms dad is German, literally born in Germany, all of his family are hairy.  My mom is hairy to the maximum.  lol  her arm hair is so long she shaves it.  WHen she shaves her legs she gets a 5 o'clock shadow, not even a full day and it is prickly again.

I'm freaking Hairy, not on my arms or legs or other places, but where Hair grows like Eyebrows, on top of my head, my MUSTACHE

yes...It grows too damn much too damn fast, and thick.

My grandma is Irish, my moms mother, she doesn't even grow hair on her legs that is visible

My dad is black and french....again no women from that side are hairy like me or grow hair fast

I'm just narrowing down the culprit to my mustache and eyebrows because I'm about to wax and I always think about how I got this "gene" from my mom when I put myself through this pain.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM
My mothers parents are both German. I'm
Blonde and all my body hair is super fine and doesn't grow very fast. Maybe I got lucky lol.
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM

My mom started off as blonde

then she turned brunette some how

and now she is grey

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

My mothers parents are both German. I'm
Blonde and all my body hair is super fine and doesn't grow very fast. Maybe I got lucky lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM

My good friend is German, born & raised there w/a full German family.

She is not hairy & the one time I met her parents when they came from Germany to visit they were not hairy either.

I know hairy Italians & not hairy Italians.  I know hairy Pole's & not hairy Pole's.

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I'm thinking we just got some bad luck in the gene pool, the whole family because everyone is hella hairy

Like knuckles with a half inch long length of hair on the men

like WOAH

Quoting Anonymous:

My good friend is German, born & raised there w/a full German family.

She is not hairy & the one time I met her parents when they came from Germany to visit they were not hairy either.

I know hairy Italians & not hairy Italians.  I know hairy Pole's & not hairy Pole's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)