Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Screaming thighs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Began working out in June. I did a new ab/thigh workout today and yesterday. Today was a mistake. I'm in soooo much pain. Argh.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Try fish oil, it will help with the soreness. You can google a calculator to tell you how much you need to take. Also make sure to stretch afterwards.
chane_L
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM

epson salt& mint soaking bath 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I have a mint plant for cooking and I have Epsom salt. This?

Quoting chane_L:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Thanks!

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

Try fish oil, it will help with the soreness. You can google a calculator to tell you how much you need to take. Also make sure to stretch afterwards.
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Drink water and stretch. That's all you can do.

chane_L
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:25 PM

i always buy the pre made stuff

product image

or Plain salts take a hot Epsom salt bath for 15-20 minutes to help your body recover. Magnesium sulfate, its scientific name, has been shown to help muscles relax and reduce inflammation. Epsom Salts are a strong vasodilator, which means they will increase blood flow to the muscles as well as the surface of the skin. Plus, the magnesium absorbed through your skin helps build strong bones, manufactures proteins, and releases energy from muscles, in addition to numerous other benefits. Take one or two baths per week and you’ll notice a big difference in how you feel.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chane_L:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Thanks!

Quoting chane_L:

i always buy the pre made stuff

product image

or Plain salts take a hot Epsom salt bath for 15-20 minutes to help your body recover. Magnesium sulfate, its scientific name, has been shown to help muscles relax and reduce inflammation. Epsom Salts are a strong vasodilator, which means they will increase blood flow to the muscles as well as the surface of the skin. Plus, the magnesium absorbed through your skin helps build strong bones, manufactures proteins, and releases energy from muscles, in addition to numerous other benefits. Take one or two baths per week and you’ll notice a big difference in how you feel.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chane_L:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)