Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do I do *update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 342 Replies
3 moms liked this

My boyfriend has kids. He doesn't have any with me but he has kids. So me and the mother of the kids got into it a couple of times. Now she says that as long as we are together she won't let him see the kids. Our state gives her sole custody. Now, true enough, he does not do anything financially for the kids but he loves them and wants to be in their lives but she is adamant that as long as me and him are together he can't see them. I told him he could leave and it would be no hard feelings but he insists that he would rather be with me even if it means he won't be in his kids lives. So what do I do. Do I make him leave anyway so that he can be in the kids lives or do I stay with him.

He's said that he is just gonna let them go. She text him last night telling him that she'd added the fiance to the birth certificate. He text her back saying he was not going to entertain her foolishness and to only contact him if it's about his kids. She sent him back that he's a non factor and that he no longer has kids because he chose a "dirty trick" over his kids because he decided to stop caring for his kids when he got with me. So it doesn't matter now. She's already added the fiance to the birth certificates and he's done the acknowledgment of paternity(she sent the pictures) so there's no point of me leaving him now cause it's all over anyway
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:33 PM
12 moms liked this

Why are you with someone who doesn't contribute financially for his children??

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Girrrrrrrl get rid of HIM. You'd be doing Everyone a favor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
6 moms liked this

He sounds like a loser. What could possibly turn you on about this man.. when he doesn't take care of his children? *BARF*

And what loser says he'd rather be with some chick he hardly knows instead of his flesh and blood children........ ewwww

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM

when we got together he had some money cause he was taking care of all of my bills and stuff. I know that he gave the mom money a couple of times back then. But now all the money he had is gone and he doesn't have a job so he don't have anything to give her cause everything he get he puts back into our household

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you with someone who doesn't contribute financially for his children??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM

We've been together since October and we live together so he knows me

Quoting Anonymous:

He sounds like a loser. What could possibly turn you on about this man.. when he doesn't take care of his children? *BARF*

And what loser says he'd rather be with some chick he hardly knows instead of his flesh and blood children........ ewwww

tinkerbelle18
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I would just leave him.

Anonandon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Why are you with a deadbeat dad?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow he chose his girlfriend over his kids,what an asshole.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM

because when we first got together he took care of me and he's been there for me so I feel like I should have his back now.

Quoting Anonandon:

Why are you with a deadbeat dad?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN