Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gut Wrenching...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:03 PM
  • 150 Replies

But its an important message for us all...  :(

Bumping after reading 4 posts about babies locked in cars...:(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this

This makes me want to throw up and which is why I would call 911 and gone into the store asap if I noticed anything like that, especially the woman who walked away after trying to get in when the kid was crying.  Too many people trying to mind their own business.  I know this is just a video and not real but still.

Byrd15
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I agree! I have never witnessed this, but if I ever did I would call 911 immediately. 

Quoting PEEK05:

This makes me want to throw up and which is why I would call 911 and gone into the store asap if I noticed anything like that, especially the woman who walked away after trying to get in when the kid was crying.  Too many people trying to mind their own business.  I know this is just a video and not real but still.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I saw the child with tears and I just can not watch this. I can tell from the replies this is heartbreaking.

PEEK05
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

It also makes me think about keeping something in my trunk that could break a window like that guy.

Quoting Byrd15:.

I agree! I have never witnessed this, but if I ever did I would call 911 immediately. 

Quoting PEEK05:

Byrd15
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

True, but its well put together, I must say! 

Quoting PinkyPan:

I saw the child with tears and I just can not watch this. I can tell from the replies this is heartbreaking.

PEEK05
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I could only finish because it's a reenactment, but I definitely cried a little lol.

Quoting PinkyPan:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd break the window and call 911. Where we live it gets over 100 in the shade. I don't give a rats behind if the "parent" doesn't like it. Oh and around here they would go to jail.
Byrd15
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM

A very good point! :D

Quoting PEEK05:

It also makes me think about keeping something in my trunk that could break a window like that guy.

Quoting PEEK05:

PEEK05
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I doubt I would ever need it but you never know.  What if I locked my kids in the car on accident and couldn't find my spare key and I was in the middle of nowhere with no cell reception?

LMAO.... you can see how paranoid I am about things!! My mind goes crazy when I start thinking of "what if" hahaha.

Quoting Byrd15:

A very good point! :D

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting PEEK05:

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I know this video isn't real but it gave me goose bumps and I'm trying not to cry. I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe people would actually walk away!!!! So terrible :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN