Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM doctors....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Ok so my Dr.s offie is closed and IDK what to do. I feel like I have to pee constantly yet it is only a tiny bit and it stings. I know I am not preggo but  was having some pain the ther night with my IUD. IDK what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Infection? UTI? Wait til your doctors is open, that doesn't sound too urgent unless other symptoms accompany such as blood in urine or stool.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a UTI or bladder infection. Drink lots of cranberry juice and water until you can get in with your doctor. There's an OTC called AZO which may help as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Sounds like a uti.. Idk about the iUD thing though.

Does it feel like you're being stabbed very briefly in your cervix when you urinate? (That has happened to me several times)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Azo and cranberry juice...sounds like a bladder infection

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM

UTI. Not much you can do at this point. I was told by my doctor that if caught very early(before it hurts to pee) you can try and flush it out with a lot of water and cranberry juice but once it reaches the point that it hurts to pee you pretty much need an antibiotic.  If it gets really bad or you see any blood at all go to er or urgent care because it can infect your bladder or kidneys and that can get very bad very fast.

AlleyCat08
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Can be a UTI, kidney stones or bladder infection. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meaganmac
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I agree it's probably a UTI. Drink lots of water as well as cranberry juice (NOT cranberry cocktail, it has to be 100% pure cranberry juice...if you don't like the taste, mix it with a bit of ginger ale).
momof3_2011
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM

This stuff works like a charm but turns your pee orange~ 

Quoting Anonymous:

Azo and cranberry juice...sounds like a bladder infection

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM

You have a UTI. You need antibiotics, and they can also give you a pill that will allow you to uriniate (it comes out bright orange) to help relieve the pressure. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)