Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHO DO I PICK,CHRIS OR MICHAEL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
i've been with so for four years now hes the man that took my virginity we have a child together and i do love him but im not in love with him,in fact i used to be madly in love with this man. i thought if he left me id just lay down and die,but i had been with him since 13 yrs of age and as i got older i realized our relationship was very unhealthy we fought a lot then he cheated on me which only made us fight more,hes a heavy drinker and when he drinks hes rude,hes actually flipped out on me once because he was shit faced,he freaked out boke my flat screen beat my glass table in with a mop choked me and threw me on the bed in front of my daughter but he has never acted this way before so i didnt want to make a decision based off of that,hes also stopped drinking because of this and told me hell do whatever it takes to be with me,i told him hed have to get his job back before i take him in {after the fight he quit his job,why i dont know} so moving on, me and so have not been together for a while and i have been talking to a guy named michael over the net,we have talked for a year but have never met,ca;; me stupid but i just know me and this man can work he owns two homes has two kids has been single for a few years due to being a single dad and i love everything about him hes special to me even though weve never met face to face,but after a year of messaging video chatting and talking on the phone,he told me he wants to marry me and have a child together obviously after we get to know eachother but i cant help thinking that either i choose ill regret i love chris and know him well,i grew up with him and michael is something new,maybe a better opportunity when it comes to relationships what do you think ladies
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:07 PM
B
Anonymous
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
j3st3r
by Jedi on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Is this an episode setup for Catfish?? And how old are you? Can you just be single a while?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Don't invite me to call you stupid it's too tempting. You are thinking of going from one unhealthy relationship to another wreckless choice. Why are you so irrational- you have kids! Talk to a family member- you need sense talked into you.

ElitestJen
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:12 PM

People on the internet lie.  He probably simply couch surfs between two homes (mom's and dad's).

Just because he can work doesn't mean he does.  Or even if he does, it doesn't mean he's gainfully employed.  Hell, the chicks on Cafemom claim to work their ass off 25 hours a week at McDonald's.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Really
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:15 PM
I said who should i choose not should i talk to a family member sigh...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
If you don't want to be with him anymore don't. You should never breakup a relationship for someone else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN