Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Creepy lady....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

I'm soooo sick of my moms bitchy friend.  I live with my mom for the moment but I'm moving in a few weeks.  My daughter goes to her dads every night because he lives next door.  Well my boyfriend comes over and stays the night with me.  My moms friend thinks this is her house.  Always in our business.  Every time my bf comes over she tells him how he looks exactly like eminem like marshall mathers.  She tells him hes hott and says inappropriate things and makes him really uncomfortable because she's old and fat and creepy.  Well they said they wouldn't be home til 11 or 12 p.m. because they had a birthday surprise for there co-worker at chilis.  So my bf came over and we were watching a movie and drinking anyways we started to kiss and ended up having sex in the living room on the floor.  That annoying bitch comes home early for some reason and sees us effing on the floor.  I jumped up fast and grabbed a blanket.  She just smiled and said, "I didn't know you young cuties were getting it on!  I left the party,"  blah blah said alot of stuff I dont give a shit about.  So we went in  my room and later that night we started doing it again.  My bed was making alot of noise and the sick lady came in my room and started BLABBING on about this and that.  I told my mom i can't live with that creepy lady anymore. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM
4 moms liked this

Stop disrespecting your mothers house. Wait until you move out if you want to have sex on the floor.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Well you're the one that lives with mom... don't disrespect her house by having sex all over the place. I don't think the friend is out of line maybe your mom appreciates and has more trust in this lady than you know or think you know. Maybe your mom gave her full access to her home because she can
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I've only been here a week!!!  And I do respect her house. 

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Stop disrespecting your mothers house. Wait until you move out if you want to have sex on the floor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:14 PM

The lady hits on my boyfriend!!!!!  Ugh it's so nasty  

Quoting Supervane:

Well you're the one that lives with mom... don't disrespect her house be having sex all over the place. I don't think the friend is out of line maybe your mom appreciates and has more trust in this lady than you know or think you know. Maybe your mom have her full access to her home because she can

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM

lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Holy shit, teenagers really shouldn't have kids.
Anastacia1988
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
3 moms liked this
I think it's sad u put dick before your kid.... Every night sending her away to have boyfriend time? Really.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Lmao. Well...do it on your bedroom floor?
marmie41
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:24 PM
How old is the lady?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)