Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing the baby weight (Pic)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

So I never lost all my baby weight and I'm finding it very hard to accept the new body that I am in especially with my stretch marks..I have at least 12 pounds to lose and I have been stuck at the same weight for months. I'm 5 foot and 140 pounds which is kind of lot for my body frame however, on my good days I feel I carry it well. Should I just accept my body and give it more time? Did you ever lose all your baby weight? Did you get stuck at the same weight?

Pictures 18 months Post-baby

The stretch marks on my belly..this keeps me from wearing a two-piece bikini

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM

BUMP!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I think you look just fine! And your belly is no where near as bad as some of the pics posted on here from other moms.

twade26
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I have a road map on my stomach. If I wlooked like you I would wear a bikini EVERYWHERE. You look great.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Suck it up! You look great and I don't even see any stretch marks.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
You look good. If you don't like it, try working out at home. I am trying the 30 Day Shred because I'm 4'11 and around 125-130 and I want to be down to no more than 110 (100 would be awesome). It's going to take some work and diligence though lol. I want to wear a bikini again but I have stretch marks kind of like yours and in the same area.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
GTFO
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM

You look good, but it you want to lose the 10 ln you CAN do it.

I was at 160 for the longest time (I'm 5'7" so I was on the verge of overweight BMI with a little extra in the tummy/thighs) and finally decided to take 10 lb off because I didn't like how my clothes looked.

So anyways, I've been doing the 30 day shred for the past month and lost 7 lb. That doesn't sound like a lot, but I added some muscle too so I look a lot more toned.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Well, 15lbs of your weight is your boobies!  You look awesome.

Love060708kids
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Wow! You look good at 140!  I'm at 145 and feel a lot bigger than that.  I have lost 25 pounds though.

TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I did the 30 day shred twice a day for the 30days give or take a few days here and there I missed and had great results. Good luck on your workout.

Quoting Devious333:

You look good. If you don't like it, try working out at home. I am trying the 30 Day Shred because I'm 4'11 and around 125-130 and I want to be down to no more than 110 (100 would be awesome). It's going to take some work and diligence though lol. I want to wear a bikini again but I have stretch marks kind of like yours and in the same area.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)