Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate bd girlfriends!! and i hate my bd!! (stupid b****)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
So been trying to contact my ex, who I have a 2 year old with. Well for 2 years he's been out of the picture and recently he wanted to see her. Well since he wanted to see her I started legal child support, but I didn't have his address. Well he ignored us for a month. Now today he answered and bitched out 3 times and hung up on me. Well the next time his gf answers and starts fucking talking for him. She's telling me all I want is money and no visitations for him, that I need to pack up my shit and move back to wv bc I'm a bitch for moving to nc with my husband bc he's in the army and I took our daughter with me. Well dear he hasn't been in the picture for 2 years, but I'm told that's my fault? Am I right a phone works both ways. And what really pisses me off is she wouldn't let him talk, he said I'm not trustable. I'm like wt your bf is the one calling me trying to chit chat wtf do you think we blocked your number on my phone and used my husbands to call? But I'm not trustable? Saying he can't talk bc I annoy him, or she goes for the visits bc I'm a bitch? Is this all ours kid or just mine and his? And I put him in jail 3 times with felonies for beating me up, selling drugs, ect but I'm wrong for putting him away? And I'm wrong for never wanting a bitch like him getting rights? My husband has a lil girl w his ex wife and when it comes down to them talking I stay the fuck out. I never get in there shit, so why is it her place? I'm about to say fuck all the bs and not do anything. He's the one missing out on a beautiful little girl, he can keep helping raise his gfs kids, and forget he has a kid. Stepdad and mom got her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
bump
chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I hate when people butt in
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Id have him terminate rights. Who wants there kid around an asshole dad and a crazy bitch stepmother. Forget him and have dh adopt her
Closet_Case
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM
She's insecure as shit and he's a little bitch
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I would have considered it a blessing if the man that beat me and sold drugs dropped out of our lives.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM

my ex and i broke up and i called him to talk to him about my daughter, and i wanted to see her since it was his time with her, we were planning our next visit. well his gfs sister answered the phone and told me shes no longer my daughter but her sisters now and to leave them alone! i damn near lost it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:36 PM
See for a minute I thought the same. Then he told me good things he got into, and now its back to the same old shit. A new gf who talks for him, and swears up and down he's not garbage.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I would have considered it a blessing if the man that beat me and sold drugs dropped out of our lives.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)