Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant 14 year old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

My 14 DSD is pregnant. She was supposed to come here for the  next two months for the summer but she can't because she is pregnant. I am so sad for her.  We only get to see her christmas and summer so I unfortunatly am not a huge part of her life. I do spend a lot of time with her when we do see her. She was 4 when I met DH and 6 when we got married.We have fought for more custody for a long time but it just wouldn't work out because BM lives 5 hours away. 

Anyways my DH is just devestated. One because he can not see his daughter but mostly because she is pregnant. I know that there are some really great teen moms but I don't think anyone would want their 14 year old to be pregnant. 

I don't really want to have this turn into a debate just needed to vent 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Well all you can do is support her as much as you can.
cornillia2013
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I'm sorry to hear that! Only thing u can do is support her. I'm sure she is scared at this point. Why can't she visit just cuz she's pregnant??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM

She has had terrible morning sickness and has already ended up in the ER for dehydration and bleeding so it just isn't safe 

Quoting cornillia2013:

I'm sorry to hear that! Only thing u can do is support her. I'm sure she is scared at this point. Why can't she visit just cuz she's pregnant??

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Try to form a relationship with her and try to be a good influence on her when it comes to prenatal care and taking care of the baby.

How far along is she? What does her being pregnant have to do with spending the summer with her father?
cornillia2013
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Ikr that's wat I'm saying lol.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Try to form a relationship with her and try to be a good influence on her when it comes to prenatal care and taking care of the baby.

How far along is she? What does her being pregnant have to do with spending the summer with her father?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM

She was having pregnancy complications

We are pretty close by the time she leaves here at the end of the summer but it is like we have to restart every year because she doesn't want to talk to me when she leaves 

Quoting SexyDiva19:

cornillia2013
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Oh! Well if there's a hospital close to where u live,she can come for a week. Just use garbage can. That was my best friend when I was pregnant. Why won't she talk to u?

Quoting Anonymous:

She has had terrible morning sickness and has already ended up in the ER for dehydration and bleeding so it just isn't safe 

Quoting cornillia2013:

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Why not? Do you and DH have other children? What does BM say about the situation? How did you and DH find out?

Quoting Anonymous:

She was having pregnancy complications

We are pretty close by the time she leaves here at the end of the summer but it is like we have to restart every year because she doesn't want to talk to me when she leaves 

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM

My best guess is because BM won't let her but I can't be sure 

Quoting cornillia2013:

Oh! Well if there's a hospital close to where u live,she can come for a week. Just use garbage can. That was my best friend when I was pregnant. Why won't she talk to u?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cornillia2013:

MrsMiles85
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:24 PM

You get no judgment from me.  I could have been pregnant at 12.  But what I don't understand is why she can't visit just because she is pregnant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)