Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm Pregnant. I'm old. I'm tired. I don't want to be. Help.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Please try not to judge. I'm 37 and have a 7 month old baby and a 2.6 year old. I love my children. I would want more-- if I were 25. I have a physical condition that causes me a lot of pain, fatigue and strife. I am just devastated. I'm exhausted and can barely handle the kids I've got. I am against abortion but now I find myself in this awful position. I was on a very low dose birth control that has evidently failed. I just missed my period. What would you do? Please don't suggest adoption because if I'm going to carry a child I wouldn't give it up. I'm just so depressed. Please help.

UPDATE!!!! Aunt Flo showed up!! I would have put money on being pregs. All I can say is THANK GOD!! Now it's time for permanent bcp!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Replies (131-136):
paganmommy4
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I know you're  not in that place filled with joy and happiness. Sometimes finding out you're pregnant is like a kick in the gut repeatedly.. You feel numb and anxiety is running high.. Those are all normal feelings. Take up to 12 weeks to make your decision. Give it some thought and really think about your life now. Focus on the now and eventually happiness will come around. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I've never been so happy to see Aunt Flo. Or to have cramps. Thank you all for your opinions, advice, and comments! Thank God for other moms!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM
So sweet. Thank god I am NOT pregnant. Looking into essure right now!

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

If you lived close by I could be gma to all of the babys.

Perhaps you are jumping the gun and aren't pregnant. If you are not, please consider your birth control.

I hope you can find a way to feel better through all this.

TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM

That's good news. When I got my tubal I told the doctor to cut them, burn them, tie them in knots and duct tape them suckers in seperate counties!!!!  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

So sweet. Thank god I am NOT pregnant. Looking into essure right now!

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

If you lived close by I could be gma to all of the babys.

Perhaps you are jumping the gun and aren't pregnant. If you are not, please consider your birth control.

I hope you can find a way to feel better through all this.

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM
I would get my birth control switched to a higher dose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Aunt Flo.... sidesplittinglaughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)