Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nobody's born racist.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Well, duh.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Of course.

vindicated
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM

i believe most isnt taught, but by experiences. what the see and experience with certain races.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM
What?

Quoting vindicated:

i believe most isnt taught, but by experiences. what the see and experience with certain races.

vindicated
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM

you often hear by a lot of people who ARE racist that they have been around a group of people and it hasnt been the best situation. for instance, where i live, yes, there is racism from EVERYONE. certain ways certain groups act cause other races to be turned off from them. it shouldnt happen, because its not everyone acting like that, but it does. for instance, someone i know doesnt PREFER black people because where she grew up they had no class. they were loud, rude, fighters who were mean to her race. now she lives in a different area. the black people act different here, but years of what she went through have turned her off. i hear this a lot. a guy gets beat by a group of whites/ mexicans/ ect. and it makes him lump them into one.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?

Quoting vindicated:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)