Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random beatings & RIOTS = JUSTICE 4 Trayvon???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
WOW!!

I just saw crazy footage of all these people rioting and claiming they are doing it for Trayvon?? Hmm

This shit is getting crazy already
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Idiots
vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
People are stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Bump
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
9 moms liked this

They're not doing shit for Trayvon.  They're acting out because they want to act out and using Trayvon as an excuse.  That's what these animals do.  Behave badly and make excuses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM
But its ok, they're doing it for trayvon.
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you really expect, those videos are on Crenshaw Blvd of LA.  A place where police don't even want to respond to calls out of fear.  

There's just certain areas in this world that staying away from is the smartest idea. 

missmamaof4
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM

well thats what animals do!  Honestly its just sicking, they make matters so much worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM

My thoughts exactly. Who wakes up and says, "I'm angry that a teen was murdered so I'm going to go out and beat, murder, and rape in his name. Then I'm going to ruin my own things and destroy my own neighborhood. That'll show em!!" ???? LOL!! Only an absolute fucking idiot would hurt someone because they're against people getting hurt. Only an uneducated fool would ruin their own things and destroy their own neighborhood with the hopes of making things better for themselves. It's beyond idiotic, I'll never understand the reasoning behind it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Agree 100% with this statement

Quoting Anonymous:

My thoughts exactly. Who wakes up and says, "I'm angry that a teen was murdered so I'm going to go out and beat, murder, and rape in his name. Then I'm going to ruin my own things and destroy my own neighborhood. That'll show em!!" ???? LOL!! Only an absolute fucking idiot would hurt someone because they're against people getting hurt. Only an uneducated fool would ruin their own things and destroy their own neighborhood with the hopes of making things better for themselves. It's beyond idiotic, I'll never understand the reasoning behind it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

wait til this weekend when the good Reverend has his fine citizens march on 100 cities across the nation.  someone said I was paranoid the other day, but I'll still be armed in my home.  I have one of those major cities on three borders of mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)