Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after a tubal do you ovulate?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Do you still ovulate, like normal after getting your tubes tied?

When I say like normal I mean like one sided ovary pain, ewcm (egg white cervical mucous), classic ovulation symptoms?

Last night I am pretty sure I ovulated, but compared to all other months since having my tubes tied, this was different, this was like my before tubal ovulation.

I had the pain, the ewcm, spotting, ya know the classic ovulation signs/symptoms.

Could this mean one of my clamps came loose/off? I don't want to call my doc if this is normal, kwim?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Yes, you still do. I still have the same symptoms I had before I had my tubes tied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Really, because mine became less known, ovulating for me was pretty much non-existant, until this time.

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Yes, you still do. I still have the same symptoms I had before I had my tubes tied.

justinnaimee
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Of course you do. They don't remove your ovaries. :-/
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes, really.  Things change after you have your tubes tied. Some people that had pain before with ovulation, don't after they have them tied, etc. How long have you had them tied?

Quoting Anonymous:

Really, because mine became less known, ovulating for me was pretty much non-existant, until this time.

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
14 months

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Yes, really.  Things change after you have your tubes tied. Some people that had pain before with ovulation, don't after they have them tied, etc. How long have you had them tied?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I know that, I was asking more about symptoms

Quoting justinnaimee:

Of course you do. They don't remove your ovaries. :-/
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM

It could be hormone related, too.

I never cramped until after I had mine tied and about 5 yrs ago I started cramping and I have had mine tied over 11 yrs.

Quoting Anonymous:

14 months

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Thanks for your help.
For me everything except ovulation stayed normal, so I don't know what to make of this :-/

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

It could be hormone related, too.

I never cramped until after I had mine tied and about 5 yrs ago I started cramping and I have had mine tied over 11 yrs.

Quoting Anonymous:

14 months

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)