Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sweet baby girl!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 0 Replies

My little girl is so wonderful.  I have always put so much effort into enjoying the things that she likes.  I relate so much better to boy children, and being a parent (even a step parent) to a little girl scared the heck out of me for years, because I just knew I couldn't relate to her. 

Well, my sweet wonderful child has decided that she should take an interest in things I like. She wakes up early every morning to come down and watch Boy Meets World with me, and is excited that there is a sequel coming out next summer. She has also taken an interest in other TV shows I enjoy watching. 

She has asked me to start teaching her to cook and has made a few dinners at this point with very little help from me (just me helping her understand the fractions in the recipes). 

We do a lot together, and I have always tried to share with her what I can to help her become a wonerful woman. BUT it is just so sweet, and really touches me, that she is trying to be interested in the things I do, just because she wants to share them with me.

Of course I have been doing this for her her whole life.  And to be perfectly honest, I have loved every minute of doing it.  But, gosh, I just... I'm awed at the kind young woman she's becoming. 

Sorry, brag post.  She is the most wonderful little lady in the whole world ever. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)