Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever built a play Center

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

Any of you, or your husbands, ever built one of these? How did it go? Did you want to hang yourself off the top of it when you were done? 

My boss is putting in one of these so that I can take my kids to work with me, my kids picked this one. Well, I already do, but it will give the something to do, and they can entertain the clients kids. He suggested I put it together myself... Uh ya right. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Yeah right! I hear they are VERY difficult to put together!!! Good luck. I'd hire someone to put it together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Someone was telling me at my husbands work that it took someone 2 weeks to put together!!!!!!! Its alot of work!

tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha that's what I said, he said why do that when he can just pay me. I think if I ask our landscapers very nicely they would be willing to do it for me.

Quoting Jessy613:

Yeah right! I hear they are VERY difficult to put together!!! Good luck. I'd hire someone to put it together.

truelyred2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM
took 4 days and 3 people and lots of arguing
tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I know! I read the reviews on some of them and people were like "I have been at this for 4 days and still not done!"

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone was telling me at my husbands work that it took someone 2 weeks to put together!!!!!!! Its alot of work!

tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I think this has to be right up there for cause of divorce, along with home renos, and taking long road trips haha.

Quoting truelyred2:

took 4 days and 3 people and lots of arguing

tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM

BUMP!

tifbrown
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM

BUMP!

meg0620
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
My dad built a huge one for me when i was little. He didn't buy the kits from the store though. He bought his own wood/slides/swings and thought of the layout all on his own :) it was awesome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)