Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My cousin is creepy.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Back story: my cousin is 4 years older than me and his mother was killed in the line of duty when he was 3. He has a lot of her things still.

He lives in El Paso and I live in Houston which is a 12 hour drive so we didn't see much of each other growing up, hell I think I only saw him 6 times before this story took place.

This story took place when I was 20 but it still creeps me out and I keep my distance from him.

So my boyfriend at the time and I go to El Paso and apparently my cousin thought we drove 12 hours just to fuck. We get to his house and about 30 minutes after we are there he leaves to get pizza and stays gone for over an hour. He then calls my cell and asks of we are done so he can come back home.....we weren't having sex.

Then later that night as my boyfriend and I were getting ready for bed my cousin knocks on the door and when we open it he drops a pair of handcuffs on the bed and says these were my moms feel free to use them.

The next night we all go to the store where he buys lube and condoms and hands them to me when we get out to the car.

To this day I don't know if he was hinting that he wanted to join us or what was going through his mind but I've made sure never to be alone with him the 2 times I've been back up there since the trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM

That is fucking WEIRD.

Weird as fuck, weird!

Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Ewwww
Mummy2Connor
by Karissa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM
That is REALLY creepy. It's a good thing you don't live close!
Mummy2Connor
by Karissa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Jessy613:

That is fucking WEIRD.

Weird as fuck, weird!

This made me literally laugh out loud.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Yes ma'am it is.

Quoting Jessy613:

That is fucking WEIRD.

Weird as fuck, weird!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)