Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I hate my DH. I mean I REALLY REALLY hate him. I can't stand for him to be home or to have a day off work, I hate to be in the same room as him, I hate for him to look at me, I just hate everything about him. I hate how he talks to our 5 yo like he's 20 and yells at him and I hate how he favors our younger son. My 5 yo told him tonight he wishes he would die and honestly I can't disagree. I mean I would worry about finances but as far as him being "gone" it would actually be a relief bc he wouldn't be here to bitch over every little thing. Okay I'm done thats my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaleyCovington
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Divorce?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:32 PM

So leave him. i felt the same way about my first husband. just couldn't stand the site of him anymore. We divorced and I couldn't be happier!

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
So find a way to leave. So sad your kid said that :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Life is too short for that nonsense!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM
That's exactly how I feel. I have no desire to be anywhere near him. The only problem is I'm a sahm with no work experience so I literally would have nothing if I left. Sometimes I wish he would cheat so I would have a reason to file for divorce.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

So leave him. i felt the same way about my first husband. just couldn't stand the site of him anymore. We divorced and I couldn't be happier!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I know :( I asked him why and he said bc he's mean and he wishes pop (my daddy) was his daddy. They never made up either bc dh fell asleep. No way I could sleep if my kid ever said that to me!

Quoting proudmommy690:

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Poor kid :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I know :( I asked him why and he said bc he's mean and he wishes pop (my daddy) was his daddy. They never made up either bc dh fell asleep. No way I could sleep if my kid ever said that to me!

Quoting proudmommy690:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

You have a reason-you are unhappy. When I left I was a SAHM too and I worked 3 jobs to support myself and kids. 2 in real estate cleaning houses and a bar tending job on weekend nights

Quoting Anonymous:

That's exactly how I feel. I have no desire to be anywhere near him. The only problem is I'm a sahm with no work experience so I literally would have nothing if I left. Sometimes I wish he would cheat so I would have a reason to file for divorce.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Very sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel like I would be soooo happy without him. He comes home moody and ill and never tries to spend time with the kids. He flips his lid over the tiniest thing yet wonders why our 2 yo says shit and damnit all the time and why our 5 yo asked what's a bitch. I don't want them growing up like this bc I did and it was hell, I used to beg my mama to leave my daddy. How did you manage 3 jobs and taking care of the kids?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

You have a reason-you are unhappy. When I left I was a SAHM too and I worked 3 jobs to support myself and kids. 2 in real estate cleaning houses and a bar tending job on weekend nights

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)