Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Going to the beach tomorrow. WooHoo!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 29 Replies

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the beach! I'm so excited because I know they're going to have so much fun. My oldest talks about the beach all of the time although hasn't been in probably...over 2 yrs (he's 3) so he wouldn't even remember being there. My youngest has never been. We are taking a small cooler with lots of drinks and snacks and they each have buckets filled with beach toys. We haven't told them where we are going, it'll be a surprise when we arrive. I know this is kind of a lame post lol, but I just wanted to share my excitement 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I wish I was! Enjoy : )

2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM

BUMP!

Caidysmom
by MindyM on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Yay!! Sounds fun! My dd is 7 and loves the beach! We live on the beach , but hardly ever take advantage..
2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Thank you, we will 

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I wish I was! Enjoy : )

2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I grew up on the beach, we live close to the beach and we haven't gone in forever. No excuse for that lol

Quoting Caidysmom:

Yay!! Sounds fun! My dd is 7 and loves the beach! We live on the beach , but hardly ever take advantage..

2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM

BUMP!

Caidysmom
by MindyM on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I know we hardly ever go. We've only gone once this summer as a family. We literally live a block up from the waTer. I love the atmosphere ,but just not into the whole sandy, saltwater mess that comes home after lol I have a lil sensory going on

Quoting 2ArfarasMom:

I grew up on the beach, we live close to the beach and we haven't gone in forever. No excuse for that lol

Quoting Caidysmom:

bluebunbun
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Have fun!!!! My sister is takeing us tomorrow :)
hisgirl616
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I love taking the kids to the beach. We live about 20 minutes from the beach and try to go a few times a week depending on the weather.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Have fun!

I keep saying im gonna take Naeem but my health keeps getting in the way. It is a shame bc it's only like 30-45 mins away depending on traffic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN