Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to the beach tomorrow. WooHoo!

Posted by   + Show Post

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the beach! I'm so excited because I know they're going to have so much fun. My oldest talks about the beach all of the time although hasn't been in probably...over 2 yrs (he's 3) so he wouldn't even remember being there. My youngest has never been. We are taking a small cooler with lots of drinks and snacks and they each have buckets filled with beach toys. We haven't told them where we are going, it'll be a surprise when we arrive. I know this is kind of a lame post lol, but I just wanted to share my excitement 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Thank you!! And you guys have fun too!!!

Quoting bluebunbun:

Have fun!!!! My sister is takeing us tomorrow :)

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Lol I feel your excitement. We have a family reunion at the beach this weekend. We will be there from late wednesday night until sunday morning. It is about an 8 hour drive for us and none of my kids has ever been to the ocean so we are all really excited.

2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM

That's great, I'd like to start taking them more often. We have talked about it for awhile but you know how it goes, things come up, you get busy and....... But I feel bad that we haven't gone bc I know they'll have so much fun so I'm glad we are going tomorrow!

Quoting hisgirl616:

I love taking the kids to the beach. We live about 20 minutes from the beach and try to go a few times a week depending on the weather.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM
How fun! Have a great time!
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM

which?

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM

We visit the beach several times in the summer. Well OUR  type of beach lol. We live in Missouri so it's on Truman lake. We take food and drinks and the kids LOVE going.

disneymom2two
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Have fun!  We went to the beach yesterday.  My daughter's participating in our town's extended school year program as a peer role model so we're limited to Mondays and Fridays for the beach since you need to get there early to get a parking spot.

2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Omg you guys are going to have so much fun! It's great that its a family reunion too because its always fun to see your family and catch up, especially on the beach lol! Have fun!!!!!

Quoting gcstar42:

Lol I feel your excitement. We have a family reunion at the beach this weekend. We will be there from late wednesday night until sunday morning. It is about an 8 hour drive for us and none of my kids has ever been to the ocean so we are all really excited.

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Yep it will be a lot of fun. Thanks!

Quoting 2ArfarasMom:

Omg you guys are going to have so much fun! It's great that its a family reunion too because its always fun to see your family and catch up, especially on the beach lol! Have fun!!!!!

Quoting gcstar42:

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I just went to the beach Sunday for my son second birthday; that was his little party. My son didn't care for the water too much but he enjoyed the playground and the sand; me on the other hand, you couldn't get me out the water for nothing..... I love the water!!!!

Hope you and the kids enjoy!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured