Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Upcoming Birth Of The Royal Baby ..

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

I get why they're so excited across the pond, but why in the hell do we have American news corespondents sitting in England, waiting for a Royal baby to be born?

Do any of you even care about this story?  Honestly between the wedding, the naked balcony photos, Prince Harry's wild night in Vegas, and now 'British Baby Watch .... I'm pretty sick of the royal family.  lol

You want to give me a story out of Brittain I would be interested in?  Tell me which one of these men is REALLY Harry's father? 

The man on the left was Diana's personal trainer.  Where's Maury Povich when you need him?!?!?  LOL

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM

america has been crazy about the royal family forever.1 billion watched diana marry charles and during her life,diana was the most photographed woman in the world..

TeamTARDIS
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM
4 moms liked this
I for one am interested in the royal baby. I can't wait to hear the name.
Do you know what I do when I don't like what I am watching? I change the channel!
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM

also,yes,there has been much speculation about harrys resemblance to that guy...

mlg1989
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I think he has similarities to both men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM
5 moms liked this

at least they aren't rioting over there. the baby is good news. a celebration. what do we have? 

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM
3 moms liked this
I appreciate the institution of monarchy bc of the history it has-so yeah, im pretty interested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrossStitchMum
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Well as an Aussie, Im prety excited lol. Not obsessed but just 'turn the news on in the morning to see if it happened overnight' excited :) I think its cool that millions are all waiting for 1 darling baby and sharing the mum and dads excitement. It will some day have big shoes to fill

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Holy crap he looks a lot like the guy on the left.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this

i loved diana so much i got up at 5 am to watch her funeral..even though i had to go to work at 9..i cried like a baby watching the funeral,especially since they should an envelope on her coffin that said'mummy'it was from harry..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Yawn. Everyone has babies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)