Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so tired:*(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

SO is such a dick. I can't stand him anymore. being 8 months pregnant and I may have early labor. tonite his friend called. I thought I heard him say 'what's up girl?" to his friend when they called. So I thought it was a girl.asked him who it was, he ignored me, and kept talking. I heard him making plans to go out, (it was 10 at night) so I said a few things loudly one of them being I was coming too. Then he hangs up all pissed that I made noise during his conversation. He gets real mean, and disrespectful. He said it was a guy,he showed me the number and it was his friend Johny. But me (and my older son as well) thought it sounded like he was saying what's up girl. so at some point, even if it had just been a friend that is a girl, it is pretty likely he wasn't talking to Johny the whole time. another thing is he acts like he has every right to go out late at night and come back the next morning, and I'm not supposed to get mad or say anything. alot of the time, I think he's out getting high.( doesn't sleep the whole night, he's usually ok the next day, but 2-3 days later he becomes very mean and a complete jerk for a couple days. )He thinks as long as I can call him, he's being responsible. I've already had many pre-labor symptoms. But they come and go, so he thinks I'm fine. Tonite I told him have fun sarcastic, and he just got pissed and said i'm an annoying b*tch. in my condition, I can't leave right now, which I really want to, but just venting I hate that asshole right now. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:56 AM

BUMP!

Punchyobuns
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:59 AM

My husband says "hey girl" or whatever when his dude friends call.

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Okay, don't get me wrong, I don't think it's right for him to be a douche right now...I don't think he should be gone until the next morning either...HOWEVER! Is there any possible chance your SO is a playful, weirdo like mine and could have possibly said " what's up girl " to his guy friend?  I mean, my SO says dumb crap to his guy friends all the time.  They even flirt with each other >__>  Not seriously, but you know...weird 'guy shit'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:01 AM
How old is he?
That sounds like my husband when he was 18
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:01 AM

I would have already gotten rid of him. Siri? Where can I dump this body? 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Could be, but when I asked him who he was talking to, he ignored me untill he got off the phone. he should have just said he was talking to Johny from the beginning.

Quoting Punchyobuns:

My husband says "hey girl" or whatever when his dude friends call.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:02 AM

27 years old.

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is he?
That sounds like my husband when he was 18

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:02 AM
He cheating? O.o so sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:03 AM

*sigh. unwanted reply.

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN