Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Catfish on MTV did anyone notice this girl's son not strapped in the carseat?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
How can they film a show and not make sure that the child is secure? She didn't even bother to check her son? WTF? The guy she was meeting was just way more important I guess. Her son did not even have the straps on his chest at one point. He was sitting forward looking around like nothing. He looks like he is 2.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Pics?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I will look.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM
From what I think might be the case... They were waiting until cameras got secure and they just rode up... Nothing too far
Pink.Sunshine.
I feel so lost with this new Laptop :/
Today at 2:52 AM
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Anyone notice how stupid this show is? I refuse to watch another one. Everyone is liars! Or are liars..ugh..I'm falling off on the English language.

ProudMommaBear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:23 AM

how can they film? because they have no obligations to make sure children are buckled, that's the parents problem...it's sad but it's not MTV's responsibility. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:23 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about. But, awesome parenting though eh?

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

If the car wasn't moving, it's not a huge deal. You need to relax.

And the story was wonderful. I cried. It's the first case where there was a happy ending. Of course you need to bash her.

Bailer795
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:26 AM
I watched the episode you are talking about tonight. The child had the lap belt over his lap. The child was also like 5 and was in a booster. When my brother was 5 he had the exact same thing. So chill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Actually I have it on dvr. I played it back twice and part of it he was wear the straps with the clip in the middle not high enough then when he was leaning forward there was no straps on him.

Quoting Bailer795:

I watched the episode you are talking about tonight. The child had the lap belt over his lap. The child was also like 5 and was in a booster. When my brother was 5 he had the exact same thing. So chill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Er mer gerd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured